Thursday, November 8, 2012

Turkey Burger

Every now and then I like a good Turkey burger.  I played around with some different mixtures and this is the one I like the best.

Burger:
1 lb. ground Turkey
1/2 teaspoon Garlic salt (or powder)
1/2 teaspoon Onion salt (or powder)
2 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
salt/pepper

Toppings:
Turkey Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato
Onion
Guacamole

*Mix your ground turkey, garlic, onion salt/powder, worcestershire sauce together.  Pat your patties out.  I think with 1lb of turkey I was able to get 4 or 5 burgers.  Salt and pepper the top of your burgers.*

Side Note:  I like to pat my patties out and set them in the fridge for about 2 hours.  This does not need to happen if you are in a rush.  But if you have time, it gives the meat time to marinate.  Take them out about 30 minutes before you want to cook them.

Also, I make my own guacamole.  I got the recipe from a great friend who made it all the time.  I can't make it like she can but it still turns out good.

-3 or 4 avocados
-little pinch of salt
-little bit of salsa
-teaspoon of lemon juice

*Mix all together to get it really creamy.  Taste it and add to it, if it's missing something.



No comments:

Post a Comment