Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chicken and Broccoli Bake

This reminds me of a Broccoli Casserole, but with Chicken added in.  It is so good!  I usually serve this over rice.  I'm sure you could use noodles or just serve it plain.  Again, this is a Pinterest recipe I found!  :)


Ingredients:
4-6 chicken strips (cooked & shredded)
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 cup of mayo
1 cup to 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup colby & monterrey jack cheese
1 bag frozen broccoli (thawed and chopped)
salt & pepper to taste

1- Cook and shred chicken.  While the chicken is cooking, chop your broccoli.
2- Mix all ingredients together and pour in baking dish.
3- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until your cheese starts to bubble.

Take out and sever over rice or noodles.  Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Making it tonight! Maybe after the holidays I will get on track with the meal plans! Your blog really is helpful! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete