Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mexican Lasagna

This recipe is from my friend and sweet neighbor that lived across the street from me in NC, Sandy!  She made it one night when I was pregnant with Kimberlyn and invited me over for dinner.  It was so good!  I have made it on many occasions!

Ingredients:
2lbs Hamburger
1 can of refried beans
2 tsp Oregano
3/4 tsp Cumin
3/4 tsp garlic powder
Lasanga noodles (uncooked)
1 1/2 cups of water
2 1/2 cups of Salsa
2 cups Sour Cream
1 can Sliced Black Olives
2 cups Mexican 4 Cheese Blend

1- Cook hamburger with oregano, cumin and garlic. Add beans.
2- Spray baking dish and lay noodles on bottom.
3- Sprad 1/2 mixture over noodles, then lay more noodles on top. Finish with the rest of beef mixture on top.
4- Combine water and salsa, and pour over top.
5- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours.
6- When done, cover with sour cream cheese and put back in oven for 10 minutes until all cheese is melted.
7- Top with olives and sliced green onions. ( I didn't have these so I left them off)






No comments:

Post a Comment