Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cinnamon Sugar Pecans

Not a meal, but something sweet for the Holidays.  They are so so easy and make your house smell delicious as they bake in your oven. 



Ingredients:
1 egg white
1 tsp water
ground cinnamon ( start with 2 tsp then add more if you want)
sugar (start with 2 table spoonfuls then add more if you want)

1- whisk together your egg white with water.
2- pour in your pecans (I used 12 oz)
3- mix your pecans around until they are all covered in the egg white.
4- pour in cinnamon and sugar.
5- mix pecans around until all are covered.

* This may sound crazy but this is what I do to decide if I need more sugar or cinnamon.  I smell the mixture and if it smells really strong of cinnamon, then I add more sugar.  I mean, could you really add too much sugar?!*

6- Spray pan with cooking spray and spread pecans out evenly.
7- Bake in preheated over at 300 for 15- 20 minutes, stirring once.

Take out, let cool and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment