Thursday, February 28, 2013

Taco Pizza

Here's a new one.  I know I haven 't posted recently but that doesn't mean I haven't been cooking.  I've just been cooking repeats.  But, here is a new one I tried out, thanks to Pinterest.  We loved it!  All 4 of us!



Ingredients:
1 lb hamburger
1 small can refried beans
1 can of rotel
1/2 cup of black olives
1 - 1 1/2 cups of cheese (favorite)
1 can pizza crust

Toppings:
salsa
lettuce
sour cream


1- Cook pizza crust as instructed.  Be sure to poke holes in crust.
2- Cook hamburger.
3- Once crust is done, spread refried beans ontop of crust.
4- Spread hamburger next, then rotel.
5- Sprinkle cheese over top.
6- Place back in oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
7- Take out and add olives.
8- Slice and add toppings.







No comments:

Post a Comment