Monday, February 4, 2013

Italian Stuffed Meatloaf

I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this recipe but I am so glad I did.  The name itself sounds good. Just imagine what it taste like!  I like the traditional recipe for meatloaf, but I am one to try a new spin on some things.  Hope you enjoy it as much as we did! (Picture to come soon)

Ingredients:
1 1/2lbs Hamburger
1/2 onion chopped
Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. of parsley
salt/pepper to taste
2 tbsp. of Italian seasoning
1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese

1- Combine all ingredients except the cheese.
2- Form the meatloaf in a baking dish.
3- Make an indention down the middle of the loaf, deep enough to stuff the cheese into. 
 Then try to pinch the loaf back together, covering the cheese completely.
4- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment